Add Content to a Post
On Jeti, you can add photos, videos, links, and polls to your posts.
To take a new photo or video:
- 1.Tap theicon. Your phone's camera interface will appear.
- 2.Take a photo or video, and click "Use Photo".
- 3.The photo or video will be added to your post.
To add an existing photo or video to your post:
- 1.Tap theicon. Your keyboard will be replaced by the most recent few pictures from your phone's camera roll.
- If you wish to see more of your camera roll, swipe up on the image selector to open the expanded interface.
- 2.Tap to select the image you desire and hit "done" if you are using the expanded interface.
- 3.The photo or video is now added to your post
To embed a web link in your post, simply paste the desired link anywhere in your text when making a post. If the embed works, you will see a preview pop up under your post's text.
To add a poll to your post:
- 1.Tap theicon to open the poll menu.
- 2.Enter the desired options. If you would like to add more options, tap thebutton to add more. Jeti supports up to 4 poll options.
- 3.Select who you want to be able to vote on the poll; everyone or on people nearby.
- 4.Determine the length of the poll. The default is 24 hours.
- 5.Once finished, tapin the top right, and the poll will be added to the post.