Comment on page
Terms of Service
Last updated August 7th, 2020
Welcome to Jeti. The service is provided and controlled by Jeti, Inc.
You are reading the Terms of Service, which govern the relationship and serve as an agreement between you and us and set forth the terms and conditions by which you may access and use the Platform and our related websites, services, applications, products, and content (collectively, the “Services”).
By accessing or using our services, these terms will automatically apply to you. Therefore, you should make sure that you read them carefully before using the app. You are not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You are not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Jeti, Inc.
Jeti may periodically update or amend this policy. We will notify you about significant changes to these terms and your continued use of our services constitutes your consent to such changes.
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Physical persons must be 17 years or older to use our services
- You may only use our services if you can form a legally binding contract with Jeti, Inc.
- The content you submit, post, or display will be viewable by others. You are responsible for the data you transmit using our services.
- You retain your rights to any content you submit, post, or display on or through our services. By submitting content through our services, you grant Jeti, Inc. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods.
- By using our services you grant us permission to download and install updates to our platform on your device
You may not:
- Use our platform if you are legally unable to agree to these Terms of Service
- Attempt to extract or decompile the source code, including all content contained within, in order to copy, modify, change or recreate the Services or for any other reason
- Attempt to distribute, transfer, license or sell any of our services or their derivatives
- Use our platform for any unauthorized commercial services including to market, advertise or sell outside products or services without proper written consent from Jeti, Inc.
- Include Jeti or any derivative thereof into another service or product
- Use script or exploits to gather information about the Service or its users that you are not authorized to access
- Interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Services, disrupt our web traffic or any other network connected to our platform
- Impersonate or masquerade as any person or entity, including falsely stating your affiliation with said person or entity
- Harass, bully, intimidate, promote violence or discrimination toward any person, persons or entity
- Use or attempt to use another person or entity’s account without proper authorization from Jeti and that user
- Create a false identity on Jeti regardless of the existence of that person or entity outside of the platform
- Use Jeti’s service to upload, transmit or advertise any malicious or technologically harmful software, service or website whether through a file upload or link
- Use the Platform for any unauthorized advertising or solicitation, including “junk mail”, “spam” or “pyramid schemes”
- Distribute or upload any private information about a third party, including but not limited to home or business addresses, contact information (e.g. phone numbers, email addresses, etc.), personal identification documents or banking information such as account or debit/credit card numbers
- Upload or make available any content that infringes or may infringe on any copyright, trademark, or privacy rights of another person or entity
- Upload or make available any content or material that is defamatory in nature of any person or entity
- Upload or make available any content or material that is obscene, pornographic, hateful, violent or uploaded with the intent of being inflammatory, antagonistic, or embarrassing
- Upload or make available any content that would constitute a crime or encourage others to commit a criminal act, or other dangerous activities
- Upload or make available any content displaying, promoting, or encouraging suicide, self-harm, and/or dangerous acts
- Upload or make available content promoting dangerous organizations or groups, including attempting to organize these groups using our Platform
- Upload or make available any content promoting animal cruelty or cruelty of any kind
- Upload or make available any content containing threats or that is intended to bully, harass, hurt or distress others
- Upload or make available any racist or discriminatory content
- Provide any answers, comments, opinions or recommendations that you are not legally authorized to provide
- Upload or make available any material that, at the sole discretion of Jeti, restricts or interferes with other persons using the Platform, or may expose Jeti, its services or its users to liability of any kind
Rights and permissions you grant to Jeti, Inc.
The content you post on our platform covered by intellectual property rights such as photos, and videos remains your intellectual property. However, when you post, share or distribute content on our Platform, you are agreeing to grant us non-exclusive, royalty free, transferable license and permission to host, use, modify, display, translate, and or distribute your content. To terminate this agreement, you can delete your content at any time.
Additionally, you grant us the permission to display your username and other aspects of your profile, as well as the actions you perform on our platform in connection to advertisements, and other Jeti sponsored content without receiving compensation.
You grant us permission to download and install updates to our platform on your device
By using our Platform, you are agreeing that any dispute between you and us will be settled through binding arbitration on an individual basis. You may only bring a claim against the platform on an individual basis and cannot seek a solution that would impact other users of our platform. Before commencing arbitration you must communicate to us through a written notice outlining your claim and stating your intent to seek arbitration. If we are unable to settle the dispute within 30 days of written notice only then can arbitration begin.